- 13MP+2MP Dual rear camera setup-13MP (F1.9) main camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 5MP (F2.0) front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) PLS TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system with 1.5GHz mediaTek |MT6739WW Quad core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Samsung Galaxy M02 Price, Availability
Samsung Galaxy M02 has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs. 6,999. However, as a part of an introductory offer, the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant of the smartphone is available for Rs. 6,799 and the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage option is available for Rs. 7,299.
The gadget packs a 5,000 mAh battery. It is probably not going to get any quick charging support considering the value point.
At the back, there is a vertically-adjusted double camera arrangement. The gadget will don a 13MP essential camera sensor and a 2MP full scale camera. Insights regarding the front camera sensor are right now under the wraps.